The West Warwick Housing Authority owns and manages 250 units of elderly & disabled housing in two high-rise building.
The West Warwick Manor located at 62 Robert Street is a seven-story high- rise building consisting of 126 apartments. There are 12 two-bedroom units, 75 one-bedroom units, and 39 studio units.
The Authority’s main administrative office is also located in the main lobby of the building.
Clyde Tower is located at 1021 Main Street. It is an eleven-story high-rise building equipped with elevators. There are 124 one-bedroom units in the building.
All rents are affordable and based on the income of the person or persons who will be occupying the unit.
Available amenities include:
- On-site parking, including handicapped parking spaces
- Cable ready apartments
- Spacious community rooms
- Smoke-free facility
- Laundry facilities in the building
- On-site staff
- On-site maintenance (24-hour emergency service)
- Security cameras
- Active resident associations that sponsor social activities, dinners and events
- Located on bus routes
- Local taxi service
- The RIDE Transportation program is available thru RIPTA for all residents
- Close to numerous houses of worship, shopping, banking, post office and local restaurants